Below please find details related to the CBUSArts ticketing policies for events happening at our venues. Please also visit our FAQ page for answers to many frequently asked questions, or call the CBUSArts Ticket Center at 614-469-0939 if you have further questions. Thank you for being a patron of the arts in Columbus!
- Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken up and admission refused upon refunding the purchase price.
- There are no refunds or exchanges. Your ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the event and seat printed on ticket.
- All telephone and internet transactions are subject to a fee.
- Latecomers are subject to deferred seating.
- Program dates and times are subject to change without notice.
- Recording devices are prohibited. Violation of the forgoing will automatically terminate this license.
- Your ticket may not be resold for an amount in excess of the face value of the ticket without the written consent of issuer. Your ticket may not be resold within 1,500 feet from the physical structure of the place of entertainment.
- Holder of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during, or after the same.
- Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be invalid, lost, stolen, or counterfeit and if so are void.
- Photos/video/audio taken at any performance by presenter may be used for marketing purposes. Be aware that by attending this event, you consent to your likeness being used, without compensation, in any media and marketing materials, for eternity, and you release CAPA and its assigns and licensees from any liability whatsoever, of any nature.
- Complimentary tickets are not exchangeable or redeemable for any benefit offered to tickets with a dollar value.
- Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this ticket, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of CAPA, CBUSArts or the event presenter is strictly prohibited.
- Everyone, including children, must have a ticket.
For online and phone orders, CBUSArts charges a 17% service fee.
Tickets purchased by phone are subject to the same 17% service fee with the exception of CAPA’s non-profit resident arts groups. Tickets for those organizations when purchased by phone only will be subject to a $2 per ticket service fee for tickets less than $25, and a $4 per ticket service fee for tickets more than $25.
All tickets, regardless of method of purchase, are subject to the Columbus Arts & Culture Fee.
What do I do if I already have tickets or gift certificates purchased through Ticketmaster?
Tickets and gift certificates purchased prior to the launch of CBUSArts.com on Monday, December 9, 2019, are still valid and will be honored. Simply bring your already purchased ticket to the event, or contact the CBUSArts Ticket Center to redeem your gift certificate.
To see a full FAQ list, please click here.